1) Using DarkMX does it ONLY connect exclusively to OTHER DarkMX users or can it connect to wider scope of users (other software clients, other dark networks)
to upload and download you can only connect to other darkmx users, but the channels can be accessed by the TOR browser, so anyone with the TOR browser can join a channel.
2) When transferring files, I read DarkMX has no file hashes, no file checksums, If my peer user keeps going offline, will the resultant file checksum be "as per original" or will it have multiple glitches?
I say this because WinMX/early day filesharing technology used to drop mid transfer and glitch, resulting in music would have an audible 'glitches' when this happened.
With Torrents the files are always 100.0% verified as per the original creators with hash validation to ensure the file received is preserved immaculately.
im pretty sure this doesnt happen anymore, especially since the same person made both of the programs.
3) I can only find about 10 networks totaling about 150 users. Is this right? How do I add more networks? How can I find more users? Are there more?
there are about 10-20 networks, some come and go. you can try to add more networks buy gathering networks (add button in the upper left corner).
4) Some networks won't connect at times (Seeing: 'Finding Descriptor/Building Circuit/Retry x:xx') What causes this?
the network may be temporarily offline, or TOR network problems, not sure on this.
5) If a network creator is online with 9 visitors, you see 10 users, if that creator/owner goes offline does it cause the whole group go offline? (yellow text)
pretty much ya.
6) When I find a user and BROWSE, I can see things to explore. Then within moments everyone comes up "connection failed" and never works again. So I got BANNED by them presumably?
that is probably TOR trouble. if you were ignored by someone you would know when trying to contact them.
7) So many "chat" rooms but NOBODY TALKS haha - Come on guys? What is this about? "Chat" banned in chatrooms. Funny!
with people in all different timezones sometimes its hard to be at the computer when someone else is, and feel like chatting. chatting does happen.
8) Does this program show my IP Address to the end user?
NO, its all through TOR.
9) Can I create my own page/room/network and share my own files?
you can create your own network and/or channel. on your own network you can share what ever you want with who ever you want.
10) It seems quite slow about 100Kb file transfer, can somebody please explain why DarkMX is used instead of Tixati for instance?
Tor is not the fastest network, files only more so fast through it. darkmx is a lot more like Fopnu except over TOR. Tixati is a torrent client.